Who are our Competitors?
The Chauffeur & Ground Transport market is currently made up of locally based providers, there is not a recognised brand across the UK who can offer local and national coverage to their clients. London based chauffeur provider Tristar have offers in London and Manchester, offering a global service to their clients through unbranded affiliates. There are ground transport brokers who offer national and global services using local providers working to a loose service level agreement, leaving the market open to a provider who can offer a truly national service using the same brand and service levels giving clients a seamless end to end transport service under the one company.
So, what makes us different then?
Aura are consistently investing in their fleet of vehicles, offering additional comfort and showing environmental awareness. Only experienced drivers are used who are taught to always put the customer first assisting with luggage and they will always be waiting in arrivals on your return. Aura uses the latest technology with online bookings and confirmations to improve efficiency and the customers experience, along with a full planning service to ensure the passenger arrives on time every time without the stress of driving themselves. Drivers are always on time and flexible to the customers’ needs and all major credit cards are accepted including American Express. Aura can offer a network of vehicles nationwide to support the business and winter tyres are fitted to all Aura vehicles during the colder months to ensure constant service.
Here’s what separates us from our competitors:
- National Brand with a central reservation & account management team
- Network of Branded vehicles and drivers to support Business and Personal travel
- Personal Level of service with national coverage
- Online Booking and Confirmation Service to improve efficiency and experience
- All major cards are accepted including American Express, all with no extra charge
- Environmental impact is key to our future strategy
- Passengers are always assisted with luggage at both ends of their journey
- Passengers always met in arrivals with a personal name board
- Winter tyres fitted to all Aura vehicles during the colder months to ensure constant service
- We treat every client and passenger as we would want to be treated ourselves, whatever the journey
Get in touch...it's simple
We would love to talk to you about what you are looking for and whether an Aura Journeys franchise may match up… If you would like to arrange a chat, or simply request further information at this stage, please use the buttons below…